Friday, November 10, 2006

Brian's interests

My name is Brian Dummigan. I am 66 years old. I have retired from work, so I have quite a lot of time to do the things I like.
I love classical music. I have a big collection of records and CDs, and I go to concerts two or three times a month. With a couple of friends, I also travel to places like Leeds, York, Newcastle and Scarborough to see plays, operas, ballet and art exhibitions.I read a great deal - novels, detective stories, poetry, non-fiction, in fact, anything I can get my hands on!
For exercise, I swim 800m. twice a week, but I am not a very good swimmer. I go for fairly long walks as often as I can, and there is always a lot of work to do in the garden.
I love languages, and as well as French I know some Spanish, Italian, and German, and a (very) little Russian.

No comments: