Friday, November 10, 2006

Some ways I pass my time.
Now that I am retired,I am not as agile as I used to be and my hobbies reflect that fact.I still enjoy short but easy walks in the coutryside, and I like to spend my time doing my gardening, especially in the summer, when the weather is warmer.
My other pastimes are more sedentary now. I love reading, and I prefer to read Historical Biographies, and other types of true stories, which I find fascinating.
When I am in the mood, I like to draw using pencil or felt-tipped coloured pens. I also paint with water colours. the subject I paint more than any other is birds. I think they are all so beautiful, and I adore their colours and shapes. For amusement, I often draw cartoon type pictures for my friends.
I have bought my first computer this year. I have been attending classes each week, to learn how to use my computer properly. It is complicated!!
I am really enjoying learning the French language, and our weekly classes are always interesting, with lots of interaction and discussion. Now that I can access my computer, I am able to enjoy reading all your correspondance from Bourges.
VERONICA French 5

No comments: